Nocturnal Movements Music Network
Nocturnal Movements: Message Boards

Go on, Post a New Topic  New Poll  Go on, Post A Reply
my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Nocturnal Movements: Message Boards   » FORUM FEATURES & GENERAL INQUIRIES   » CHATTERBOX SANCTUARY   » Debut of avante-garde alternative music site!

- UBBFriend: GO AHEAD! EMAIL this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Debut of avante-garde alternative music site!
cropcircleguy
Member # 50

Icon 4 posted 24 February 2003 04:21 PM      Profile for cropcircleguy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for the SPAM, but I am looking for artists/musicians to work/collaborate with. You can learn more about me at my new website:
http://www.cropcircleguy.com
You can listen to FREE MP3's/M3U's and watch music videos from a variety of music projects I have been involved with. You can also read excerpts from my book, "A Wing, A Prayer and A Promise" which includes an unusual and controversial theory about the crop circle phenomenon. [Eek!]

--------------------
Hello...my name is Brian Morton and I am looking for artists/musicians to collaborate with on future music projects. Also looking for music contacts and representation.

Posts: 1 | From: Orlando, Florida | Registered: Feb 2003  |  Logged: 207.69.112.176

All times are Pacific  
Go on, Post a New Topic  New Poll  Go on, Post A Reply Close Topic.
  That's right!  Put a lock on it, baby!    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - "Printer-friendly" view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Nocturnal Movements Music Network

All text copyright to the original author. Learn all you can, and Don't take what doesn't belong to you.