Nocturnal Movements Music Network
Nocturnal Movements: Message Boards

Go on, Post a New Topic  New Poll  Go on, Post A Reply
my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Nocturnal Movements: Message Boards   » FORUM FEATURES & GENERAL INQUIRIES   » CHATTERBOX SANCTUARY   » Clean Gloves Hide Dirty Hands EP

- UBBFriend: GO AHEAD! EMAIL this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clean Gloves Hide Dirty Hands EP
Pete
Cool Member!
Member # 346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted 29 August 2004 08:41 PM      Profile for Pete   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This project started as a 2-song recording for the purpose of colaborating with a big name member of underground hiphops cultural elite whose name I will opt to not mention. By the time we called it quits we had 8 songs and no guest appearances. Pete had endured a bizarre string of events that almost landed him back in jail several times and topped it all off by driving his moms car into a canal and almost dying. The master for this recording is on the computer he's picking up from the Apple repair center tomorrow for the 4th and hopefully last time. Keenan came close to becoming a father and wrote a song about it, he immmediately afterwards packed it up and moved back to downtown Atlanta to serve raw vegan food to overly-health conscious hipsters. Palmeto had moved 3 times, suffered 3 minor nervous breakdowns and was briefly a suspect in a murder investigation. He's now back to living in his moms apartment on davie bulevard sharing a small room with his 2 younger brothers. From the time we started this project till now I've been electricuted twice, eaten glass at a buffet, heard that my parents split up and my father move the camper to Las Vagas to pursue a career in professional gambling , and all the while not once show up for work less than an hour late for 3 straight months. The climax came November 23rd when I watched doctors slice open my girlfriends stomach and pop out a 6 1/2 pound baby named Aurora with the same hair cut as me. As of yesterday she is one month old. Needless to say, alot can happen in 3 months. The master ships out in 2 days. With any luck we'll still be alive and well when this album returns from the pressing plant. I hope you enjoy it, check it out @ http://www.audiothriftshoprecords.com
Posts: 7 | From: South Florida | Registered: Jun 2004  |  Logged: 65.11.30.135

All times are Pacific  
Go on, Post a New Topic  New Poll  Go on, Post A Reply Close Topic.
  That's right!  Put a lock on it, baby!    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - "Printer-friendly" view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Nocturnal Movements Music Network

All text copyright to the original author. Learn all you can, and Don't take what doesn't belong to you.